· Safety first-Only registered and insured players may participate
· Safety first-No players are allowed to play without proper equipment including mouth guards. Boys must have a helmet, shoulder pads, arm pads, gloves, protective cup, and mouth guard. Girls must have an eye shield and mouth guard. Officials will not allow players to participate in games unless they have proper equipment.
· Safety first-Only registered coaches or assistant coaches are allowed to supervise the players as they are insured and have passed a background check.
· Safety first- Have emergency contact and medical information available at all practices/games.
· Start and end all practices on time as families are on a schedule.
· Make sure all players have an equal chance to play and learn the game.
· Our “Code of Conduct” stresses teamwork, fun, sportsmanship, and learning the great game of lacrosse and not winning.
· Give parents as much notification as possible if practices or games need to be cancelled
· Please report unsportsmanlike behavior by players, parents, or coaches to the Board